Search This Blog

Sunday 21 December 2014

Ugly Sweaters and other fun

December 15-21

 Christmas card season. And I did some novel writing. Success.

Delicious Tuesday treat.

Getting back to Game of Throne books.

A Christmas Play and supper with my wonderful friend.



Free Food. (Wing Thursday?) 

Coolest Card ever.

The making of my Christmas sweater.

Ugly Sweater Day at my work.






LOVE THIS. Present from a coworker.

 Lunch with my friend, plus baby visits, and chocolate!


 Saturday with Clint. Trying out new beer, and admiring my Christmas Tree.


Morning Love for Onesies and Coffee.

Weekend tradition. I make bacon and eggs one day, and Clint makes gluten free pancakes the next. Best tradition ever. These were chocolate chip pancakes.

Venison roast and gravy with cheesy potatoes. So so so good.




Until Next week... 

Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment